David - do you happen to know how to tweak the registry to change the default View as large icons to Details in Win CE2?
Thanks in advance
Mike in Oz
From: David Scott
Sent: Monday, 30 November 1998 9:45
To: Windows CE Talk List
Subject: [windowsce-talk] Any definative lists of Registry tweaks for advanced CE users?
While I wouldn't recommend the casual CE user to go Reg hacking,
I have come across a few useful tweaks to change the default system
font, make the system clock show 12hour format eg. 12:33 pm, etc.
which I have found pleasing on the eye, But how about some more,
along the same lines of Win95 tweaks available.
Some that I'd like to find (but may be hardcoded into CE Rom) include;
* Switching off folder open/close animation
* Adding items to the Opening Start menu (not just under 'Programs')
* MTU settings to speed up internet access (Like win95 claims)
* Setting the volume of sounds somewhere between Min. and OFF !
* Getting more than the Inbox folder synched in Outlook
* Speeding up menu display
* Changing Default Icons.
David W Scott
You are currently subscribed to the windowsce-talk as: email@example.com
To unsubscribe, forward this message to